Estate Planning Information
Estate planning encompasses the growth, conservation, and transfer of an individual’s wealth through the creation and maintenance of an “estate plan.” The purpose of estate planning is to develop a strategy that will maintain the financial security of individuals through their lifetime and facilitate the intended transfer of their property and assets at death, while taking into consideration the unique circumstances of the family and the potential costs of different methods.
All too often, we hear:
- "I'm too young to do estate planning."
- "All my property is titled in joint tenancy with my spouse so I don't need a will."
- "Estate planning is only for the super-rich."
- "Estate planning is too complicated and expensive."
- "Doesn't the government provide for that?"
- "We did our wills right after we got married 30 years ago and see no need for further planning."
If you seek advice and guidance with regard to your estate planning needs, please view our website and search for a the type of member that meets your needs. As an alternative, you can search for an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) or Estate Planning Law Specialist (EPLS) designation holder in your area on the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils website.
Featured ArticlesNew Feature Article by Piercey & Associates, Ltd. Outlines Everything to Know About Estate Planning
3. Facebook exploring potential news licensing agreements in Canada - source. 4. Moderna submits COVID ...Perpetual Industries buys Worldwide Auctioneers
It also offers services for collectors including private sales, appraisal, collection direction and consultancy, estate planning and asset management.I-Team: What's next for Tony Hsieh's fortune? Longtime friend files lawsuits
Last week, the administrators of Hsieh's estate filed notices in Clark County District Court ... That also means the estate is applicable to taxes, which will end up ... Young provides a free webinar to help guide Nevadans in their estate planning. ... Facebook says it will pay $1B over 3 years to news industry.Envestnet Enhances Ecosystem Launching the Envestnet Trust Services Exchange
Advisors told us they wanted to be able to help clients navigate estate planning by using trust accounts that align with each client's financial planning ...Birmingham city councilor hosting financial webinar
Birmingham city councilor hosting financial webinar. Local News ... They will discuss will-preparation, estate planning, real estate and other topics.